Saturday 7 May 2011

PDP-Personal Development Portfolio

The PDP comprise of everything that I have done during the second and third year, on how things had developed during the course. Such as things that I have learnt during each project, trips I have been on. 
The experiance in working in groups, things that I have found interesting or not interested and useful to my personal development. Commenting what I have done and how I can improve in the future. This has been demostrated, in my sketchbooks, where design have been re-design over again to make it a good design. The facebook group shows the team work involve in helping others. When they need help on work. This blog demostrate what I have done throughout the semester, some sections explains what I have done and achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment